Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Finally Some Wind!

Tuesday was a beautiful sailing day, and my planned day, Sunday, was a no-go, so I decided to go. I called everyone I knew who could possibly have Tuesday off, and three people were actually able: Noelle, Cody, and Lisa. It was a south wind about 10 mph, so it wasn't a thrill ride, but a nice relaxing sailing day and we moved along at a pretty good clip. Actually, at the beginning when I was alone in the boat, I wouldn't have wanted much more wind (I think it must have been a little more than 10mph at that point) but it calmed down a bit later.

Anyway, it was beautiful and also I finally, after all these years, got some pictures of the boat under sail. Noelle took the pictures with my cheapo camera from the dock. They're not ideal because the sun was in the wrong place and the wind was a little calmer by this point so the boat isn't heeled very much, but nonetheless, here they are!: Here's the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home