Sunday, June 18, 2006

Nice North Beach Day

I wasn't going to sail this week because I need to cram for a wedding I'm supposed to play the organ for this coming Saturday, but today was too nice. Too hot, but windy and you can always just jump in the water (which happened frequently). So I called a few people and decided to go over to North Beach, which I don't often do, but I figured I'd run into a lot of people I know there.

It turns out I found the Wistrom family there. So Rich and the 3 boys came along impromptu which was way cool. Unfornately I had the sail reefed because of high winds, and by this time they weren't quite so high, but it still neat. They only had a half hour anyway. Now I'm thinking I might do that on Sunday afternoons more often. Just sail over to North Beach and see who I find there. Sometimes living in a small town is really neat (even if it is the largest town in the whole state).

The other people were Pam, Seth, Noelle, and Christine.

I saw a boat for sale today, called the Freudian Sloop! What a hilarious name! Looked like a neat boat too. I might have to check it out. I still think I probably shouldn't buy just now though. Gotta stay focused on that downpayment for a home! But for educational value, at least.

Sorry, never did break out the camera today. Just had my hands too full with so many short trips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home